Instructions on loading eBooks onto your specific device
The fastest way to get your eBook onto your reading device is to e-mail the file as an attachment to whatever e-mail is associated with your device, then open the file on your device.
How to Add an eBook file to your Kindle, Nook, or Kobo device
- Download the file onto your computer from the link provided in the e-mail you received after purchase (if the download did not begin immediately after purchase.
- Locate the file in your Download folder.
- Connect your reading device to your computer.
- Open the 'Documents' or 'Books' folder on your device.
- Drag the eBook file into the selected folder on your device.
- The file should now appear on your device.
How to Add an ePub to your iPad / iPhone / iPod
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed (available free from Apple).
- Download the ePub file with your computer - using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device may not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Drag the ePub file into your Library — it should go into the books folder.
- Select your iPad in the devices dialogue on the left hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
How to Add a Mobi file to your Kindle App
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Kindle App.
- Download the Mobi file from your e-mail if the download did not begin immediately.
- Select to open the file on your device using the Kindle App
If you do not currently own an eReader, you can read your eBook on your PC or Mac by downloading this free program: www.calibre-ebook.com
If you continue to have issues opening your eBook please send us an e-mail: email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number in the e-mail.