Issues in the Book of Hebrews
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
Volume 4 in the Daniel and Revelation Committee Series. A careful examination of how the book of Hebrews relates to the sanctuary, judgement, and prophecies, especially how the Old Testament services compare with Christ's in the heavenly sanctuary.
- Daniel and Revelation Committee Report
- Hebrews: An Overview, William G. Johnsson
- The Heavenly Sanctuary-Figurative Or Real? William G. Johnsson
- An Exegesis of Selected Passages, Herbert Kiesler
- Defilement/Purification and Hebrews 9:23, William G. Johnsson
- Day of Atonement Allusions, William G. Johnsson
- Typology in the Book of Hebrews, Richard M. Davidson
- Antithetical Or Correspondence Typology? Alberto R. Treiyer
- Sanctuary Theology, Alwyn P. Salom
Appendix A: Ta Hagia in the Epistle to the Hebrews, Alwyn P. Salom
Appendix B: Hebrews 6:19-Analysis of Some Assumptions Concerning Katapetasma , George E. Rice