Simple Solutions (Diet & Stress): Is What You're Eating, Eating You?
No longer available online.
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
Simple Solutions not only shows you why a healthy diet is important when you are stressed, but also gives practical, colorful tips on how to implement smart, healthy choice in a hurry! Because that’s how most people live . . . in a hurry!
This item is temporarily out-of-stock via the web site. Some local stores may have stock. Please call your local store at 1-800-765-6955 for availability.
Did You Know That . . .
- If a person is marginally deficient in a nutrient, stress may make the condition worse.
- The effects of chronic stress are intensified by a rich diet.
- Food choices can help or hinder a person''s stress sensitivity and how intensely they respond to stressful situations.
- Eating right is just as important as managing stress because vulnerability to stress increases with poor diet.
- Poor nutrition is in itself a source of stress to the body.
- Well-nourished individuals are generally able to cope with stress better than those who eat poorly.
This book also includes:
- Comparison of calories in a typical fast food meal or certain types of snacks with healthy options.
- A variety of health, fast, easy recipes.
- Resource list.
- Personal evaluation sheet after each section.