Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for visiting our Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.) page. If you do not find the answer that you are looking for, please use the contact us page to ask.
I have a problem with my order, who should I contact?
The best place to start is with the Adventist Book Center that filled your order. You should be able to find the contact information for the store in the email you were sent confirming your order.
If you have tried to contact that store and you are not satisified with the response, please use the contact us page and let us know the following: 1) Your order number, 2) The problem with your order that you want help resolving, and 3) When you tried contacting the store that filled your order.
How long does it take for a magazine subscription to start?
New subscriptions often take 4-6 weeks to start.
Where do I submit a change of address request?
If you are wanting to submit an address change request for a magazine, periodical, or a personal Sabbath School subscription, click here to us the address change form.
The change of address request will be sent to Pacific Press Publishing and NOT your local Adventist Book Center or local conference.
Do you offer music downloads?
We do not offer music downloads.
Can I purchase food on this web site?
No. We do not currently sell any food through this web site. You will need to call or visit your local Adventist Book Center to find these products.
Why does the site ask me to "select a store" during check-out?
AdventistBookCenter.com directs orders to local Adventist Book Centers around the world. During check out, the site presents you with all the stores that serve the territory of your billing and/or shipping addresses. You have the option to select the Adventist Book Center closest to you or the one closest to where you are shipping. In some areas, more than one store represents the territory, you will have the option of selecting the store you wish to do business with.
Where can I get free Bible studies?
Discover Bible guides take you step by step through God’s Word in the privacy of your own home. When you enroll, you’ll receive two lessons through the mail. Each lesson includes a brief introduction and a series of questions with Bible references indicating where you can find the answers. You simply read the introductions, look up the answers in your own Bible, fill in the blanks, and then mail the lessons back to the correspondence school. They'll be corrected and returned to you with the next lessons.
Fill out the form on www.signstimes.com to start your free lessons.
Do you offer affiliate programs?
No. AdventistBookCenter.com currently works with independent local Adventist Book Centers for order fulfillment. This business model does not lend itself to supporting affilitiate programs.
I want to sell a book or music on AdventistBookCenter.com, who do I contact?
Only products printed or distributed by Pacific Press Publishing Association are available for sale on AdventistBookCenter.com. If you are interested in selling a product through AdventistBookCenter.com, contact Dave Gatton (email@example.com) for distribution options.
I want to publish a book, where do I start?
We invite you to visit the publisher's web pages for information on publishing your book.
Where can I find an out-of-print book?
We presently know of these outlets that carry our out of print or used books:
- Leaves of Autumn Bookstore, P O Box 440, Payson AZ 85541, phone 928-474-3654 has a selection of used books and reprints.
- J & J’s Used SDA Books, 13500 West Michigan Ave, Marshall MI 49068, phone 269-781-6379 has a selection of used books. They keep a listing of requested books and will notify you when the book is available.
- Lost-n-Found Books of Brushton NY 12916-9738, phone 1-800-673-3742, also has an Internet web site at https://www.lnfbooks.com/ that lists the books you may order on-line or request them to search for a book.
- GLAA Books at Great Lakes Adventist Academy, 7551 N Academy Rd, Cedar Lake MI 48812, phone 989-427-3518, Internet www.adventistbooks.org has a selection of used books. They also keep a listing of requested books and will notify you when the book is available. They are still adding data to their site, so it is best to call them.
- There are also two general sites that often have Adventist books. These are www.alibris.com and www.addall.com.