InVerse Journal (Subscription)
This product does not qualify toward the free shipping offer. Shipping charges may apply.
Do you yearn for a more profound Bible study experience? Do you long to hear fewer opinions and more of what the Bible actually says on topics? The inVerse Journal has been developed with you in mind.
Do you yearn for a more profound Bible study experience?
Do you long to hear fewer opinions and more of what the Bible actually says on topics?
The inVerse Journal has been developed with you in mind.
inVerse will engage you in Scripture deeply and broadly, ultimately enriching your ability to share your growing experience with others. Everything from the content to the format has been designed to enhance your spiritual journey.
The Journal Edition of inVerse:
- Allows you space to fill-in your personal study of the Bible utilizing digital space.
- Capitalizes on the kinethestic value and intimate connection of journaling, handwriting, and Bible study.
With inVerse you will:
- Deepen your identity as a Christ-centered, Bible-believing, and Advent-awaiting Christian
- Learn how to study the Bible for yourself
- Generate your own Bible studies for use in sharing
- Teach others how to Bible study and Bible journal
- Understand the Bible topics better since you will develop the material yourself
- Participate in a more lively small group Bible discussion based on advance preparation
- Stretch your faculties by engaging both the analog and the digital in your study
- Know, love, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ more fully
Here’s a Sneak Peek at What You Can Expect:
inTro—introduces the passage of the week as well as its main themes
inScribe—provides a prompt to write out the text
inGest—focuses on practical points, reflective principles, and contextual details
inTerpret—focuses on more apologetic perspectives and questions that might arise from the passage
inSpect—provides a list of verses outside the main passage to be cross-studied for deeper insight and clarity
inVite—centers the passage and its principles on bringing out and pointing to Jesus Christ
inSight—presents a perspective from the writings of Ellen White on the passage or theme
inQuire—introduces a list of questions to be answered reflectively or used as a resource for discussion (in a Sabbath School class or any other group)
A Quick Guide to Usage:
- Pray seriously and honestly!
- Read with a digital or analog Bible (it’s a Bible study guide—don’t skim over the Bible parts).
- Use your favorite writing utensil for the analog journal components.
- Use inVerse either for daily devotions (seven steps for seven days; 13 weeks for every three months) or for weekly Bible study, Sabbath School, prayer meetings, family worships, or discipleship on how to study the Bible.
|Pacific Press Publishing Association
If you want your subscription to start with a specific quarter, please indicate that in the comments box on the final step of the checkout process.
If your order is received
Your subscription will start with
Last day to order to receive on time
January - March
March 1 (for 2nd quarter)
April - June
June 1 (for 3rd quarter)
July - September
September 1 (for 4th quarter)
October - December
December 1 (for 1st quarter)