Pastor's and Elder's Handbook for Women's Ministries
This product does not qualify toward the free shipping offer. Shipping charges may apply.
If women's ministries were a college course, this would be the textbook. The information included in just 96 pages will allow the reader to fully understand the importance of reaching the women in the church and community. Published by the General Conference Ministerial Association and the Women's Ministries Department at the GC, this is a resource not to be overlooked.
Here's what you'll get:
- Chapter 1 deals with the philosophy and mission of the ministry. From the vision and mission statement to the explanation of the logo, you really start from the beginning and get the whole background.
- Chapter 2 introduces the structure and team that should go about the ministry.
- Chapter 3 teaches how to specifically start women's ministries in your church. It is all there from polling your congregation to setting up a budget and advertising.
- Chapter 4 deals with leadership. How to recruit and manage your team and how to set up a mentoring program are taught.
- Chapter 5 explores the various programs you can put on. Outreach, small-group ministries, PALS, and more.
- Chapter 6 talks about special days just for women's ministries both international and local.
- Chapter 7 addresses the subject of evangelism.
Each chapter provides a list of resources at the end.