Truth Matters - Signs Special - COVID-19 Facing the Crisis With Confidence
This product does not qualify toward the free shipping offer. Shipping charges may apply.
- Buy 10 for $0.45 each and save 8%
- Buy 100 for $0.39 each and save 20%
- Buy 1000 for $0.25 each and save 49%
This Signs of the Times Truth Matters special edition sharing piece on the coronavirus pandemic is a practical and spiritual response to the most significant global health crisis of the 21st century. Buy it for yourself or mail it to an entire zip code!
COVID-19 Facing the Crisis With Confidence
In view of the shocking developments we have witnessed, this Signs of the Times Truth Matters special edition sharing piece on the coronavirus pandemic is a practical and spiritual response to the most significant global health crisis of the 21st century. Knowing the facts will keep your fears at bay and help you face the future with hope!
Inside, readers learn about the disease itself, including prevention techniques, ways to boost the natural immune system, and symptoms of illness. It then tackles the relationship between the pandemic and a spiritual worldview by exploring Bible history and touching on prophecy. Hope crowns the 16-page magazine, reassuring readers that even when trouble comes, God is with us.
Contributors include pastor and evangelist Mark Finley, DDiv; internal medicine physician Lyndi Schwartz; and registered dietitian Rebecca Barnhurst.
Here are a few great ways to use this wonderful magazine to share Jesus:
- Mail to a zip code around your community. When you mail to a complete zip code or carrier route, the cost is just US$0.65 each, including postage and the magazine. (Click here to download zip code mailing order form)
- Send a copy to all the individuals on your church interest list.
- Encourage church members to send it to their neighbors.
- Place one in every food basket your church distributes.
Each magazine also includes a Bible study offer!
If you are interested in doing a zip-code mailing, please phone (800) 447-7377 or email Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Publisher||Pacific Press Publishing Association|