Daughters of God Hardcover
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
"Lord, how shall I best serve and glorify Thy name in the earth? How shall I conduct my life to make Thy name a praise in the earth and lead others to love, serve, and honor Thee? Let me only desire and choose Thy will. Let the words and example of my Redeemer be the light and strength of my heart. While I follow and trust in Him, He will not leave me to perish. He shall be my crown of rejoicing."– Review and Herald, Aug. 10, 1886
Designed to be an encouragement, inspiration, and affirmation to women around the globe, this compilation brings together significant portions of Ellen White's counsel to women in the work of God. It includes counsel that lead women to strive for the highest ideals in whatever walk of life they find themselves, personal or professional. Every woman is of inestimable value in the sight of our heavenly Father. He created women to stand by the side of man, equal in value before God and associated with him in the work he was given to do.
- The Lord Calls Women to His Service
- Women of Note in the Old Testament
- Women of Note in the New Testament
- Bible Study and Prayer Essential
- Women as Teachers
- Women as Physicians
- Women's Role in Soul-winning Ministry
- "The Labourer Is Worthy of His Hire"
- Neighborhood Ministry
- Temperance Work
- "Go Ye Into All the World"
- The Influence of Christian Women
- The Christian Woman Is Modest at All Times
- Balance in the Life
- Health, Exercise, and Healthful Living
- Marriage, Home, Family
- Responsibilities of Parenthood
- A Knowledge of Practical Duties of Life
- When Sorrow Comes
- Woman to Woman
Appendix A - At Simon's House
Appendix B - the Public Ministry of Ellen G. White
Appendix C - Exhibits Relating to the Ordination of Women
Appendix D - Use of the Tithe
Appendix E - James and Ellen White's Relationship
|Publisher||Review and Herald Publishing|