How to Help Your Child Really Love Jesus
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
Practical Ideas on How to Help Your Child Grow Spiritually
Based on her insights from the fields of child development and religious education, Dr. Habenicht explains how children develop spiritually and offers practical suggestions on how you can help your child establish a lasting friendship with God.
She shows how to teach children to love, trust, and obey, to forgive and ask for forgiveness, and to respect God’s Word. You’ll learn how to lead your children to Jesus and help them connect with God through prayer.
Special features include:
- List of faith development tasks for early and late childhood
- Description of the four main parenting styles
- Scale of the nine temperament traits in most children
- Bible study developmental tasks for children
- Spiritual development chart
The author also gives specific ideas on:
- Helping your child learn to make decisions
- Sabbath activities for all ages
- Family helping projects
- Ways to strength family ties
- Worship activities appropriate for different ages