It Takes a Church
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
Can we keep our kids safe and saved? Here is the information-and the inspiration-to transform your church into the caring community our young people so urgently need.
A must-read guide to keeping young people safe and saved
Drugs, alcohol, sex, school violence, broken homes and internet pornography are some of the dangers that put our children at high risk today. But the greatest potential risk factor seldom gets talked about—the lack of support from a network of caring adults.
In It Takes a Church, authors Gary L. Hopkins and Joyce W. Hopp, offer practical guidelines and a positive approach to providing spiritual and moral protection for our children by every church member. With no-nonsense language and drawing from research, the authors explain how to:
- Develop social support through a network of people who care.
- Foster resilience in kids dealing with overwhelming odds.
- Open the doors of communication to talk about sex and values.
- Mentor our young people through strong, enduring relationships with adults.
- Recognize religion and spirituality as a powerful influence in protecting youth and preventing risky behaviors, and more!
Can we keep our kids safe and saved? Here is the information–and the inspiration–to transform your church into the caring community our young people so urgently need.
|Publisher||Pacific Press Publishing Association|