This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
This compilation brings together Ellen White’s statements on poverty and inspires ministry to the sick and underprivileged.
Spirit of prophecy instruction in the delicate work of reaching hearts and winning souls through neighborly kindness.
This is a type of soul-winning ministry with which many Seventh-day Adventists are but casually acquainted—yet work is ordained of God as the most appropriate means of bringing Christ and Christianity to the attention of the peoples of the world. It is a work that promises rich rewards.
- The Divine Philosophy of Suffering and Poverty
- God's Program for His Church
- The New Testament Pattern
- Neighborhood Evangelism
- Relieving Suffering Humanity
- The Dorcas Movement in the Church
- The Poor
- The Unfortunate
- The Outcasts
- Financial Resources for Welfare Work
- The Fruitage of Welfare Ministry
|Publisher||Review and Herald Publishing|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or