When The Vow Breaks
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
Author and Christian counselor, Richard T. D’Avanzo, knows all too well the pain and heartbreak of divorce. When his wife ended their marriage of thirty years, he was completely stunned and utterly devastated. This is the story of his experiences during those difficult years, and how God’s redemptive love brought healing and restoration to his life.
With deep compassion and spiritual insights, Dr. D’Avanzo uses the life lessons he has learned to help you discover how to:
- Deal with anger in constructive, healing ways
- Break the desperate cycle of hopelessness and despair
- Fill the void of loneliness with God’s loving presence
- Help your children feel secure and loved even after the divorce
- Know when you’re ready for an new relationship
- Become a new person in Christ and a loving marriage partner
- Find freedom in forgiveness