From Sabbath to Sunday
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
From Sabbath to Sunday is Carlyle B. Haynes’ fascinating study of the historical aspects of the Sabbath question, showing how, when, why, and by whom the change was made from the seventh to the first day of the week.
- Did Jesus change the day of worship for His followers?
- Why did Christians start going to church on Sunday?
- Has the calendar been changed?
- Are the Ten Commandments still relevant today?
- What difference does it make?
This classic survey continues to fascinate new generations of readers by explaining in clear language how most Christians shifted their day of worship from Sabbath to Sunday. Citing a wealth of original sources, ancient, medieval, and modern, the author shows that early Christian Era, something went awry, and needs to be corrected today.
|Publisher||Review and Herald Publishing|