I Am Loved (2020 Women's Devotional)
This product qualifies towards the free shipping offer.
Do you crave frequent reminders that Someone treasures you above all else? Does your heart need to hear a love song? Then spend a few moments each day reading the stories in this devotional book.
“The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
—Zephaniah 3:17, NKJV
God—through a little verse in a short book written by a minor prophet—reveals a great, big love!
- a persevering love that transforms fear into faith,
- a faithful love that repurposes failure into redemption,
- a patient love that calls careless hearts to obedience,
- an abiding love from which nothing can separate us,
- an enduring love that exchanges human weakness for divine strength,
- an abundant love that fills every empty nook and cranny of the soul, and
- an unparalleled love that impels the divine King of heaven to break into joyful singing as He watches over each of His precious daughters.
Do you crave frequent reminders that Someone treasures you above all else? Does your heart need to hear a love song? Then spend a few moments each day reading the stories in this devotional book. They not only highlight God’s multifaceted love but also bring the blessed assurance that His undying love is focused on you.
Yes, you are loved!
|Publisher||Pacific Press Publishing Association|