God Said It: In the Beginning (Book 1 in Series)
This product does not qualify toward the free shipping offer. Shipping charges may apply.
- Buy 10 for $0.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $0.79 each and save 20%
The stories of creation, the first sin and God’s plan of salvation, Noah and the Ark, and the Tower of Babel teach kids about the choices available to them, God’s plan for their lives, and the power of God’s Word.
The Scriptures contain hundreds of stories—people who trusted and obeyed God, people getting to know God, and people choosing to go their own way. In the stories of creation, the first sin and God’s plan of salvation, Noah and the Ark, and the Tower of Babel kids can learn about the choices available to them, God’s plan for their lives, and the power of God’s Word.
God Said It is a new series of booklets from Pacific Press that are both fun for kids and ones that helps them understand the truths of God's Word. They are part story book and part coloring book.
There will be 14 booklets in the series. Each booklet has 4 Bible stories and 4 coloring book pictures. And they are priced inexpensively so that you can use them widely in all kinds of settings. Here are a number of ways that you and the kids in your life can make the most of them.
Each booklet contains a colorful advertisement for the attractive and popular FREE KidZone Bible Guides from the Voice of Prophecy. As well there is a link to Bibleinfo.com where adults can find their Bible answers.
Ways to use God Said It to enhance your family and in your ministry:
In Family Worship
- The stories are written so that either the adult or child can read them.
- The coloring page emphasizes the message of the story.
In the Classroom
- Read the stories in conjunction with worship or Bible class.
- Make sure each student has a copy so he/she can follow along in his/her own book and color the picture.
In Sabbath School
- Read a story at lesson time.
- Send the booklet home with the child to read during the week.
- Have the children color the pictures and set up an art gallery in the hallway. Invite the adults to come and view.
- Let the children tell the adults the stories surrounding the pictures.
- Give God Said It as a gift to visitors.
During the Children's Story Time at Church
- At the end of the children’s story, give a booklet to each child—every child likes a gift!
In Vacation Bible School
- Give a booklet each day to each child to take home—expanding the reach of VBS.
In Evangelistic Meetings
- Give to children as gifts to take home and read at family worship.
- Include a supply of God Said It with the literature you or your church hands out in the neighborhood—so the kids you meet can have a piece of literature just for them. And encourage the children to share the booklets with their friends in the neighborhood.
In Your Mail
- Put a copy in with a birthday card, get well card, or a card of encouragement to a child—niece, nephew, or grandchild. These fit nicely in most card envelopes—and will put a smile on a child’s face.
In Literature Racks
- Put copies in the literature racks at your church or wherever. These will be some of the most popular items taken.
- Ellen White suggests giving books about Christ at Christmas time. God Said It makes an excellent stocking stuffer!
Share the Pictures
- As the children finish coloring the pictures, encourage them to take those pictures to neighbors, friends, and relatives—sharing the story of the picture. What a great way to help your child witness the truths of the Bible to others
|Publisher||Pacific Press Publishing Association|