God Said It: The Power of Jesus (Book 13 in Series)
This product does not qualify toward the free shipping offer. Shipping charges may apply.
- Buy 10 for $0.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $0.79 each and save 20%
This book tells powerful stories of the Transfiguration, Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead, the triumphal entry, and the Last Supper.
This book tells stories about the awesome power of Jesus: how Moses and Elijah returned to earth from heaven to encourage Jesus while the disciples slept, how Jesus overcame the power of death itself to raise Lazarus from the dead, and how Jesus’ ride into Jerusalem on a simple donkey awoke an entire city, and about the life-changing lessons Jesus taught during His last supper with His disciples. Most important, the book teaches kids lessons about trusting God and following His plans for their lives.
The God Said It series uses beautiful pictures and fascinating, true stories to introduce children to the Bible. It helps them understand the importance of reading and learning from the Word of God.
There will be 16 booklets in the series. Each booklet has 4 Bible stories and 4 coloring book pictures. And they are priced inexpensively so that you can use them widely in all kinds of settings. Here are a number of ways that you and the kids in your life can make the most of them.
Each booklet contains a colorful advertisement for the attractive and popular FREE KidZone Bible Guides from the Voice of Prophecy. As well, there is a link to Bibleinfo.com where adults can find their Bible answers.
Ways to use God Said It to enhance your family and in your ministry:
In Family Worship
- The stories are written so that either the adult or child can read them.
- The coloring page emphasizes the message of the story.
In the Classroom
- Read the stories in conjunction with worship or Bible class.
- Make sure each student has a copy so he/she can follow along in his/her own book and color the picture.
In Sabbath School
- Read a story at lesson time.
- Send the booklet home with the child to read during the week.
- Have the children color the pictures and set up an art gallery in the hallway. Invite the adults to come and view.
- Let the children tell the adults the stories surrounding the pictures.
- Give God Said It as a gift to visitors.
During the Children's Story Time at Church
- At the end of the children’s story, give a booklet to each child—every child likes a gift!
In Vacation Bible School
- Give a booklet each day to each child to take home—expanding the reach of VBS.
In Evangelistic Meetings
- Give to children as gifts to take home and read at family worship.
- Include a supply of God Said It with the literature you or your church hands out in the neighborhood—so the kids you meet can have a piece of literature just for them. And encourage the children to share the booklets with their friends in the neighborhood.
In Your Mail
- Put a copy in with a birthday card, get well card, or a card of encouragement to a child—niece, nephew, or grandchild. These fit nicely in most card envelopes—and will put a smile on a child’s face.
In Literature Racks
- Put copies in the literature racks at your church or wherever. These will be some of the most popular items taken.
- Ellen White suggests giving books about Christ at Christmas time. God Said It makes an excellent stocking stuffer!
Share the Pictures
- As the children finish coloring the pictures, encourage them to take those pictures to neighbors, friends, and relatives—sharing the story of the picture. What a great way to help your child witness the truths of the Bible to others
|Publisher||Pacific Press Publishing Association|